We serve our community by providing our retail pharmacy for everyday customers as well as long-term care.
The Passionate Pursuit of Medical Excellence
Our mission at McFarland Apothecary is to optimize patient outcomes through patient education, and expanding treatment options through collaboration with our medical community, and ultimately to service the needs of both the patients and physicians through innovation, customized prescription compounding, and disease state management.
Long Term Care Pharmacy
We are a Long Term Care Pharmacy that strives to maintain the more personal feel of the smaller pharmacy you grew up with. We care about taking care of your facility's patients and focus on their needs along with keeping them safe. We will also work closely with your facility and nurses to make your medication passes easier.
Who we serve: Long Term Care – We specialize in DIDD (Department of Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities), Assisted Living Facilities and Retirement Homes, Group Homes, and Injection Clinics
Our Coverage Area: Tennessee, Virginia, New York
How we package medications
Medicine on Time (MOT), TCG-Rx, Blister Packaging in various sizes/quantities per card (A.K.A. Bingo cards), The SureMed packaging system by Omnicell, Traditional Medication Bottling.
- We offer customized MARS and Control Sheets
- We offer delivery to your facilities free of charge
- We offer connectivity to third parties such as ECP, Eldermark, TIMAS
- We also offer direct communication through Webconnect
Secure, Detachable Dose Cups
With standard or high capacity dose cup options, Medicine-On-Time’s signature packaging accommodates patients with varying medication regimens.
- Contains the exact meds the patient needs to take, labeled with the time to take them
- Capacity for up to 12 medications in one high capacity dose cup
- Compliance details clearly printed on each dose cup
Color-Coded Synchronization System
Medications are organized into detailed color-coded calendar cards and customized to a patient’s individual needs.
- Sturdy, color-coded calendar cards indicate the time of day when medications should be taken
- Customizable number of days in calendar card
Medicine On Time
- Unit and multi-dose packaging
- Services LTC patients
- Weekly and monthly administration times
- Sequential format for a single drug
- PRN or STAT therapies
- Varied charting forms and reports
Direct communication through Webconnect
- Utilizing The Best Media Options - Search, Social, Email, Online Display, and Direct Mail
- Managing and Maintaining Data Allowing For Sophisticated Customer Engagement